Friday, September 6, 2013

Passing the 100K Mark

Perspective version, rough draft of Wikispecie...
Perspective version, rough draft of Wikispecies logo to celebrate 100,000 page milestone. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
This blog, which was started initially as a platform for my social, cultural, and political meanderings, in addition to promoting and showcasing my writing, photography, and art on occasion, has hit a major milestone today - it has had over 100,000 visitors.

I have to confess, I didn't think it would reach that mark in such a short time - just about three years - and I'm immensely grateful to everyone who has dropped in. I look forward to continuing to interact with you in the months and years to come. For now, I think I'll have a celebratory glass of Tang. I'd do vodka, but since I broke my hip and have been on pain killers, I've had to forego my evening libation.

Your humble servant.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Vida Designs - A New Place to Get My Photographs

If you like fine photography and fashion, you can now get them both in one place. Voices - Vida now hosts an online shop of custom-designed...