Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Philippine Newspaper runs my column

 When I was asked to write an occasional column for a newspaper in Bacalod, Philippines, I'd never heard of Negros Now, a paper in Negros Occidente. I agreed because Gigi Estrella (Gigi Star) a radio personality and friend of mine, twisted my arm. Little did I know it would be the print version as well as online, or that they would make a big deal of it.  Just got some images of print editions recently, including my latest, which I just posted.

Guess in addition to a western author I'm now officially a newspaper columnist.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Vida Designs - A New Place to Get My Photographs

If you like fine photography and fashion, you can now get them both in one place. Voices - Vida now hosts an online shop of custom-designed...