Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Get 15% off on my fashions!


I’ve created wearable art with VIDA, a company committed to creating clothing and accessories in a socially conscious way, and would like to share a gift card for 15% off my collection with you.




  Enjoy 15% off Using code JU17-ACTC From now until midnight PST 6/11/17

Your purchase not only supports my personal collection of hand-designed products but makes a global impact. VIDA is passionate about helping to drive social change for artists and makers. Their company offers literacy and empowerment programs for their factory workers so they can build a better life for generations to come.

Here are just a few of the items from my collection.

  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Vida Designs - A New Place to Get My Photographs

If you like fine photography and fashion, you can now get them both in one place. Voices - Vida now hosts an online shop of custom-designed...