Friday, May 24, 2013

I'm Ba-a-a-ack

It probably passed without notice, but I just want to let everyone know that I've been away from this site for over a week. I just returned at mid-day today from a week-long trip to Cameroon. I was there as part of a Canadian-US media delegation to cover the national day, and we had a chance to see some of the country around Yaounde and Douala. I'll be writing more detailed accounts of the trip - including a visit to a Primate Sanctuary and a trip along the coast to see a waterfall that pours directly into the ocean.  Just to whet appetites, below are some photos from the trip.

Lobe Falls near Douala on the Atlantic Coast.
Vendors on the beach.
Chimpanze at the Primate Sanctuary south of Yaounde.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Vida Designs - A New Place to Get My Photographs

If you like fine photography and fashion, you can now get them both in one place. Voices - Vida now hosts an online shop of custom-designed...