Thursday, December 19, 2013

Year-end Deals! Get Free Autographed Copies!


When Christmas is over and you’re surrounded by wrapping paper and the other detritus of the season, you might not be thinking about what to do with the rest of the year. Well, how about giving yourself a special Boxing Day or you name it celebratory gift?

I’m having a special promotion from December 26 to January 4 to celebrate the New Year.

Buy paperback copies of some of my books and get autographed copies of others FREE!

You can’t beat that, now can you?

 For the first three people who buy a paperback copy of Buffalo Soldier: Yosemite during the period Dec. 26 – Jan. 4, I’ll send an autographed copy of Buffalo Soldier: Homecoming.
 

For the first three people who buy a paperback copy of The Culling during the period Dec. 26 – Jan. 4, I’ll send an autographed copy of my Al Pennyback mystery, Death by Design.


 
To get your free autographed copy, send me an email with proof of purchase to: charlesray.author@yahoo.com. In your email include your snail mail address, and I’ll get your book in the mail right away. Remember, this is for the FIRST three who purchase a paperback copy (does not apply to e-books or other free promotions). The date of the email will be used to determine who is first, second, and third for each book. Unfortunately, I’m only able to offer this to readers in the U.S.A.

Mark your calendar (Dec. 26 – Jan. 4) and don’t miss out on this great year-end deal! To order, just click on the titles above.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Vida Designs - A New Place to Get My Photographs

If you like fine photography and fashion, you can now get them both in one place. Voices - Vida now hosts an online shop of custom-designed...