Friday, June 21, 2013

Interview on "Until You Walk the Path You Don't Know Where it Goes"

On June 22, I'll be interviewed by Theresa Chaze on her BlogTalk radio show, "Until You Walk the Path You Don't Know Where it Goes." We'll be talking about my recent books, life since I retired from government service, and my writing habits. Theresa's shows are always fun and interesting - and, I'm not just saying that because I'm the subject - so you should tune in.

Check this link:http://theresachaze.blogspot.com/2013/06/charles-ray-author-vietnam-veteran.html for information on broadcast time and don't forget to set your watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Vida Designs - A New Place to Get My Photographs

If you like fine photography and fashion, you can now get them both in one place. Voices - Vida now hosts an online shop of custom-designed...