Monday, June 24, 2013

A Great Summer Deal! Free Books!

In celebration of summer, and my birthday on July 5, I'm offering a twofer in free books. My latest Al Pennyback mystery, Kiss of Death, will be free for Kindle from July 1 to July 5, so don't miss out on getting your copy at: http://www.amazon.com/Kiss-of-Death-ebook/dp/B00DF7U87U/

Unfortunately, Amazon hasn't made it possible to provide free paperbacks, but I have the next best thing. For the first three readers who buy Kiss of Death in paperback, and provide me proof of purchase (instructions below), I'll mail a free, signed copy of Death by Design. Now how neat is that? Go here to get your copy of Kiss of Death: http://www.amazon.com/Kiss-Death-Al-Pennyback-mystery/dp/0615835554/

Instructions for getting your free paperback:

When you receive your email from Amazon confirming your purchase, forward it to me at charlesray.author@yahoo.com, and be sure to include your mailing address. I'll get your signed copy in the mail to you right away. Sorry, but this offer only valid in the USA.