Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LinkedIn Profile in Top 1%

LinkedIn MerlinWizard
LinkedIn MerlinWizard (Photo credit: Adriano Gasparri)
Hurray! I have one of the top 1% most viewed @LinkedIn profiles for 2012. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/profile/6/1ba/590
I'm not sure what it all means, if it means anything at all, but with 200 million profiles, and millions of views, it means a lot of people have seen my profile from all over the world. That's more people exposed to my views, aware of my books, and who might be interested in what I have to offer, so it's not something I'm prepared to sneeze at - just yet.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Vida Designs - A New Place to Get My Photographs

If you like fine photography and fashion, you can now get them both in one place. Voices - Vida now hosts an online shop of custom-designed...